Do you deal with chronic pelvic pain or discomfort in your pelvic area?
Does it cause difficulty with sitting, walking, or doing the other exercises of your daily life?
If so, this webinar is for you.
Presented by Capitol Physical Therapy’s very own Taylor Crossfield, who joined our clinic in 2020 after moving to the DC area, this webinar is geared toward helping you get a better understanding of the causes of, and treatments for, pelvic pain.
You’ll learn about:
- The causes of sacroiliac, or SI, joint pain
- What you might be doing to make your tailbone pain worse
- How postpartum can alter the alignment of your pelvic area
- What causes pubic symphysis pain
- How pain in different areas of your body can affect other areas
- The difference between “ovary pain” and menstrual cramps
- How to understand your posture while standing or sitting
And much more.
To find out more about how physical therapy can help you, visit us using the links below.
1331 H St NW #200,
Washington, DC 20005
9560 Pennsylvania Ave. # 202,
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
Capitol Physical Therapy offers orthopedic and other pain related solutions, with our versitile team of physical therapists in Washington, DC