Licensed Physical Therapist
What We Do
Capitol Physical Therapy is a dynamic and rapidly growing practice in the heart of the nation’s capital. Our state of the art facility is located at Symbiosis, a medical coworking community just a block away from Metro Center metro stop.
At Capitol Physical Therapy, we believe in educating our patients as well as treating them. By helping them better understand how their bodies work, we provide them with the tools they need to prevent future injury and maintain a high level of health. At the heart of the most effective physical therapy is trust between patient and provider.
To this end, our physical therapists are strongly encouraged to establish a strong therapeutic rapport with our patients.
Our unique setting at the Symbiosis medical coworking space provides opportunities for cross-disciplinary treatment with allied healthcare providers, including speech-language pathologists, massage therapists, and more.
While pundits talk of “quiet quitting”, at Capitol Physical Therapy we understand the core reason for this is because businesses don’t understand the needs of their employees. As a result, we strive to offer industry leading benefits, including:
- Starting salary commensurate with experience
- Robust medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Generous simple IRA with matching contribution
- 4 weeks of annual paid vacation, including sick leave
- Incentivized growth and profit sharing options once vested
- Unlimited continuing education
- Focus on improving skills and clinical decision making through regularly scheduled biweekly journal club meetings
- No added pressure to meet revenue or patient targets
- A culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Free onsite parking
- No holiday or weekend work required
- Paid state license fees
- US citizenship application support
- Referral bonus program
- And more
What You Bring
You’re a self-motivated, passionate, and dedicated physical therapist with at least a year of experience in private, one on one patient care. Although Capitol Physical Therapy takes a collaborative approach to treatment and our therapists often discuss cases with each other, you relish the idea of total freedom in treating your patients how you see fit, including maintaining a flexible schedule.
You’re confident in your ability to manage a full time case load on your own, but you enjoy a supportive and cooperative work environment. You know that, given the proper resources, you can excel in your work, providing the highest level of patient care.
If you’re an ideal candidate, you will:
- Hold a Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree from an accredited post secondary institution
- Be licensed by the DC Department of Health to practice physical therapy in Washington DC
- Have a manual skills certification
- Have a clinical interest in women’s health and/or men’s health
- Have a clinical interest in orthopedic physical therapy
- Be available for full time work
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected].